hit me :)

Followers

Monday, March 29, 2010

again~

Another moment has come and gone
So many lessons were there to learn
And some of them I may have missed,
And here another moment comes anew.

Though I may cry for some guiding hand
To lead me out of the hindering pit,
Indeed I know I must stretch my hand
Out of the pit if I must get some help

Exhausted and crushed I may be now
Defeated and beaten down to earth
But only I can pick me up
To start again to make new strides

And in this fleeting days of illusion
I must stand for myself to live
And though I may have failed before
I will try some more, again and again,

To learn to overcome the lower self
And passions of the mind in life
Of anger, lust and vanity,
Of attachment and even greed,

With those true virtues of the mind
Of patience, and right sense to choose
Of humility, and detachment too,
Of contentment, the state of being

Though the path be strewn with thorns
And may be slippery at best at times
My Inner Guidance I still will trust
As I cry me a new beginning,

The Light of God will shine my way
The Sound of God will lead my path
Through the valley and shadow ways
I shall emerge again a better I...........

No comments: