hit me :)

Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

mak tersayang :)

It’s your birthday, Mom.
So I will raise a cheer.

Without you, my special, loving mom,
I would not be here.

From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.


give me strength when i was down,
Brightened each and every minute of mine,
You loved me and enriched my life,
i just want u to know that u are the greatest mom in the world
And I’m so glad to have you as my mom.

Happy birthday, Mom!
I hope everyone can see,
What a great mom you’ve always been,
And how much you mean to me.

On your birthday I wish you joy,
May all your good times multiply,
And happiness abound.
may ALLAH bless you always.:D

happy birthday my ♥, mama! :D


anak secomel n secantik macam mama :)


p/s: kak ina sayang mak sangat-sangat. :)

No comments: