hit me :)

Followers

Friday, August 3, 2018

Love is in the air :)

           “Love ain’t about gifts. It ain’t about money. It ain’t about those kisses you had under the rain , or while the fireworks is filling the sky. It ain’t about the flowers you give. It ain’t about how big the surprise you give. It ain’t about how huge the diamond on the ring. Its about how much you can’t wait to see each other daily. Its about how much you want each other at the side every second. Its about how you can’t sleep and staring at each other cause you just got into a fight. Its all those small little moments you had that add it up to so BIG that makes love beautiful. Love is so powerful that even if he/she is not near you but you’re still able to feel him/her just right beside you. This is the power of LOVE .”

my love, my other half :)


#currently he's not here with me because attend kursus for 10 days . yeah, this is me missing him and updating my blog after a few years. im planning to be active again in blogging. will update about travelling to Perth couple of months ago soon :) looking forward to share my experience there :)


best regards,
F

No comments: