hit me :)

Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

my Graduation day

salam, hye guys. sorry because i have been busy lately and do not have time to update this blog. today im back n i wanna share something with u guys. actually, a few days ago, im officially graduated from Universiti Sains Malaysia in Bachelor of Science Education majoring in Maths n minor in Chemistry. im glad that i did it. i make my parents proud of me even though i did not have degree in medical field like my sis n my lil sis did. im proud of myself because finished my degree earlier than my sister. well,its not my fault that u take the course that is so long to study =P.

btw, only my parents and my fiancee have chance to come to my graduations day. im a bit sad but its ok, as long as they pray for me from far, its enough for me. mak, abah, kak own, wa, adam, adik, my fiancee, relatives, friends,teachers,lecturers and everybody that contribute to my success until i finished my degree, thank you so much. i appreciate all your support. this is for u guys especially to my parents. i love both of u very much. thank you for being a supportive and understanding parents to me. u are the best! i love u guys so much!

after i finished my degree, im thinking to continue my studies in masters but maybe i have to delay that for a moments. i want to have a job first and im planning to continue my studies after a few years :D frankly speaking, i want to make money first and getting marry :D hoho.



thats all for now, thank you for reading :D



published,
F

No comments: